ARE YOUR PAYCHECKS NOT QUITE WHAT YOU KNOW THEY SHOULD BE?
QR Code Link to This Post
- perhaps your company doesn't pay you overtime pay for the extra hour or two you put in every day
- perhaps you are paid for all of your time, but you are not paid the proper overtime pay rate for some of your hours worked
- perhaps you are not paid all of the sales commissions you know you have rightfully earned
- perhaps your company makes deductions from your paycheck for things that may have been damaged around the office or worksite
- perhaps you have to buy your own uniforms from the company and the payments are deducted from your paychecks
- perhaps you are not provided with a 30-minute duty-free meal period each day before beginning your sixth hour of work each day
- perhaps you are not provided with a second 30-minute duty-free meal period each day before beginning your eleventh hour of work
- perhaps you are not provided with a 10-minute duty-free rest break on each day you work at least 3.5 hours
- perhaps you are not provided with at least two separate 10-minute duty-free rest breaks on each day you work more than 6 hours
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon is familiar with and has handled a multitude of cases involving all of the issues listed above.
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon accepts employment law cases on a "Contingency Fee" basis. Under a Contingency Fee arrangement, you will NEVER pay a dime in attorney fees unless you receive a recovery in your case.
Call The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon at (310) 559-1604 or (818) 693-4255 for a confidential consultation and evaluation of your potential claims.
Visit The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon website for more information or to request a telephone call from Mr. Tillmon. You may submit the short "Request a Telephone Call" form and Mr. Tillmon will personally call you: https://TillmonLaw.com/
Please also feel free to view The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon's Facebook page, where you will find numerous descriptions of past cases filed: https://www.facebook.com/LawOfficeOfSethETillmon/
Office: (310) 559-1604
Mobile: (818) 693-4255
Fax: (424) 675-2811
Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon
10008 National Blvd., #115
Los Angeles, CA 90034
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon represents employees throughout the entire State of California in order to ensure that employers are held accountable for violations of the labor and employment laws.
NOTICE: Attorney advertising; Attorney licensed to practice law in California only; Not intended as legal advice; No attorney-client relationship created hereby.