condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Rich Portable Cabins size / dimensions: 13’10" X 31'2" X 16' 6"
QR Code Link to This Post
Tiny house for sale. Originally built as a bunkhouse but could easily be a tiny house, vacation cabin or in-laws living quarters. One separate bedroom with a double bed and bunk bed. A stand up loft with a double and single bed. Living room with two single hideaway beds. Can sleep 6-8 people. It includes a full bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. Has a small kitchen with lots of cabinets, large storage cupboard, under the counter refrigerator, sink, microwave oven and space to install a 30″ gas or electric range. It has a side door entry way with a large picture window in living area. Six windows total in cabin. Bunkhouse is available for sale fully furnished. Please call or email for a full description, floor plans and pictures.
• This is a simple design portable cabin with a side entry door. It is not short on features and has all the elements of what makes a perfect tiny home including a half kitchen, bedroom in the back, two bed spaces in the stand up loft, living room and a bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. It can sleep 6 single people or up to 8 people at double capacity. (Two double beds and four single) It’s original use was a bunkhouse for an equine education business.
• The large back bedroom is sized for a double bed to fit comfortably with a generous amount of room to walk around. There is a single size bunk bed above the double bed space. It has a window with an air conditioner insert. Includes large shelves, open closet with plenty of room for hanging and storing clothes.
• The loft accommodates a double bed and single with a small window. You are able to stand up in this loft.
• The kitchen has a small refrigerator, microwave, sink and lots of cabinets for storage. Under the loft in the kitchen is more storage and the hot water heater. The cabinets offer plenty of storage and you can enjoy a view out the kitchen window while you are at the sink. There is space to install a 30″ gas or electric range.
• The bathroom accommodates a 36” one piece fiberglass shower with sky light, toilet, vanity and mirror. There is a window for ventilation as well as a exhaust fan for all your venting needs.
• The living room has two hide a bed chairs that make into single beds. There are two large windows for a great view; one picture the other is a sliding window with a screen.
• Width: 13’10’; Length: 31′ 2"; Height: 16' 6"; 16,000 lbs; Two axles and is on a trailer frame with tongue ready to be pulled to its new location. Pictures are available. Built in 2006.
• 24 wall construction 16″
• R-13 wall insulation
• 26 floor joist 16″ oc
• R-19 floor insulation
• Factory trusses rated for your location (60 lb is standard)
• R-30 ceiling insulation
• Laminate flooring
• Double pane low energy efficient windows
• Wood cabinets
• Wood interior (wall and ceiling coverings)
• Two coats of lacquer wall and ceiling
• All wood Oregon style trim
• Laminate counter tops
• One piece 36″ fiberglass shower
• Recessed lighting
• Ceiling fan in living room
• Space to install a 30″ gas or electric range
• 14 cf 28″ wide fridge
• Cedar lap exterior siding and trim stained cedar tone
• Electric heat with portable air conditioner
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers